Purpose: Management of a full loan origination service offered to end user home loan applications sourced from the Development Fund and other identified sources
- Ensure new sources of business by identifying new opportunities and then providing the necessary support for those business sources. Manage relationships both internally and externally to the origination service. Manage the loan origination process, including communication to application source and applicant.
- Through the Development Fund, engage new business sources. Through marketing plans and networking, engage new business sources.
- Contract with new business sources for the loan origination service.
- Provide training to new business sources in line with expectations from origination contract
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, including developers and other sources of new business.
- Manage relationships with lenders, including major banks
- Manage relationships with ComCorp, Bondtrak front end.
- Manage relationships with origination agreement provider.
- Manage relationships with developer attorneys.
- Extensive national travel
- 5 years sales/marketing and relationship management experience Preferred: 5 years sales/marketing management experience – with proven track record – and relationship management experience
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region