Our client in a manufacturing space is looking for a remarkable Treasurer to join their team
You will select and implement cash management systems and the cash management function in line with the company's borrowing policy and manage cash management bank relationships.
Further responsibilities include medium- and short-term cash flow forecasting, monitoring and assisting with risk management, foreign exchange management, intercompany netting (settlement of intercompany payables), trade finance as well as receivables and payables management.
- A minimum qualification of a BCom degree, preferably BCom Legal/Financial Management/ Accounting and 2 years’ experience in a treasury environment/accounting in large organisation.
- An Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) qualification will be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of market conventions, money markets, euro currency markets, bank processes, payment instruments, exchange controls, foreign exchange markets is essential, along with proficiency on accounting, treasury and standard software applications.
- You need high levels of professionalism, personal integrity and ethics, attention to detail to ensure a high level of accuracy, excellent communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Understanding and speaking Spanish/Portuguese will be an added advantage.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region