The position reports functionally to the Group Internal Audit Manager in Madrid and administratively to the General Manager: Finance in Middelburg.
- Include recording business processes, testing controls and making recommendations to improve business processes.
- Present your results to management and the board and follow up on committed actions.
- In addition, you will facilitate management’s risk evaluation sessions and report these to the Group Risk and Compliance Manager.
- We are looking for an Internal Auditor with at least 5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Internal Audit, Accounting or Finance.
- The Certified Internal Auditor designation and a management qualification will be to your advantage.
- Travel requirements will be minimal.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region