- B.Eng/B.Sc in Metallurgy with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- An MDP qualification will be an advantage
- Knowledge of stainless steel product, manufacturing processes (annealing, pickling, hot/cold rolling/flat rolling, pyrometallurgy), quality assurance and control, and project management
- Experience in building positive relationships with customers, suppliers and multi-disciplined colleagues.
- Deliver a technical service to customers regarding the product range in the local market
- Handle technical enquiries.
- Advise on material allocation and disposition of non-conforming products.
- Handle customer complaints and claims.
- Interact with clients and the plant on a daily basis.
- Implement systems to reduce the complaints