- B.Eng/B.Sc in Metallurgy with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of stainless steel product and manufacturing processes (annealing pickling, hot/cold rolling/ flat rolling, pyrometallurgy), quality assurance and control, and project management
- Experience managing a plant area as a mini-business area through POLC principles and QCDSM.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A reliable and flexible person with the ability to recognise and accept responsibility, take initiative and accept challenges and changes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region