- A minimum B.Sc. / B.Eng. degree, preferably M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering.
- At least 8 years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably explosives/chemical manufacturing with an emphasis on plant and process design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Mature interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, planning and organising skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office packages including MS projects).
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Xolisa Matanda - Recruitment Lead