- Write high quality SQL code within the prescribed technologies and environments and according to the high standards expected of this developer position.
- Work with the development and business analysis teams to assist with the process of determining requirements.
- Implement sound technical solutions based on those requirements.
- Provide support and maintenance to existing systems and solutions.
- Liaise with business users and business unit managers from time to time as required.
- Demonstrate a culture of individual leadership and development and exhibit a progressive attitude to technology and career.
- Minimum Qualification: Matric as well as some form of tertiary higher education in the form of technical courses in relevant technologies.
- Preferred Qualification: BSc Computer Science or Electronic Engineering. B.Comm Business Information Systems (BIS).
- Relevant Technikon Diploma in SQL technologies: Database Development, Design and Maintenance
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in SQL coding and Database Development in the relevant technologies
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in SQL coding and Database Development in the relevant technologies
- Technical skills set compatible to the client database architectures and systems (SQL 2012 / SQL 2014 / SQL 2016).
- Understand and manage activities within the context of the SDLC.
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Xolisa Matanda - Recruitment Lead